<VV> New Job

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 23:43:29 EDT 2005

Well folks, I, Ryan...finally have a job.

I'm a Lower Bay Technician at a Jiffy Lube here in the Twin Cities.  No filters for a Corvair in the stocks.  The books don't even go past like...75 or something.  I would smile so big if a Corvair guy would come to my shop and have me change his oil.  I would insist everyone else step the hell away from the car, and let a Corvair Mechanic work his magic.  <GGG>  (I'm serious, though)

Gonna pay for the parts to put the Corsa Cat back on the road.

Diiiiig.

Ryan

Sorry if I posted this twice.