<VV> OCTANE CALCULATION

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Sep 8 14:06:38 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "kovacsmj" <kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net>

I would assume the most simple is a 50-50 mixture of 87+93 to
> get 90, or 89+93 to get 91. Reason being, the engine was rebuilt to run
> on 91, and I want to see if I can get reasonably close.
> MIKE KOVACS
********
Ya might look into water injection; water has GOTTA be cheaper than $3.89
per gallon ( unless you get french tickled  coni-swaa drinking water which
is $28.50 per gallon, I think .....

...... anyway, sing to tune of Mary Poppins ..... " a little bit of water
makes the gasoline bills go down ... "

regards, ken campbell,  buying up surplus NewOrleens water to sell to water
injection users ....