<VV> Fastvair Events?

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 09:49:17 EDT 2005

Hmm....so how does one know about Fastvair events, where and when, etc.
 This is the first I've heard of such things. We're looking to attend
lots more Corvair events in 06. Although looking over times from Iowa,
I'm more in the "Slowvair" catagory :)  Please don't tell me to sub to
that list.....I have to much e-mail to read as it is!

And that reminds me...yoou ICE guys....is the Mini gonna be an annual
event there? Hard to imagine putting on an event of that caliber every
year!

Tim in Bovey

> I'd like to take the opportunity to encourage ANYONE to come out and
> play at the track during these
> "Fastvair" events. I've run waterpumpers, low power street Corvairs,
> and full race stuff. My wife even
> came out to an event (run with a Britihs car club) and ran her TR6
> around the track. Larry Claypool
> showed up with a 50hp FIAT 850 coupe which he and Marybeth ran around
> the track with us. We had
> well -driven street cars runnning times similar to all-out race
> cars... several would have beat me had I
> been able to take some timed laps at BeaveRun.

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===