<VV> Corvair Cheerleaders-Literally

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 12:28:07 EDT 2005

Look:
http://www.edselmotors.com/cheervair.jpg

OK..there are many questions.....
Like..whose car?
And how much do you charge the...umm...photographer...for the use of
your 'Vair
And how do I stumble upon these things, you may ask....
A sample pic in a hunk of SPAM in my bulk e-mail had a thumbnail of
this picture.
I followed. Got this. I found a way in to get the rest of the  photo
set.
There is no nudity..but it ain't exactly rated "G" either.
Corvair Porn?  Holy Cow!

Tim (where things like this don't happen in Bovey, Minnesota)

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===