<VV> '65 Corvair question.

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 11 17:59:58 EDT 2005

If you got into the engine, take the top cover off and look for clearance
between rod bolts an case studs. Maybe you turned some in a little or
dropped a nut down in the cam valley and  a lobe is hitting it.

If you didn't open it up, sounds like an oddball interference. Check the
interference between the flywheel and the bellhousing bolts-washers aren't
used on bottom ones where they might interfere.

Good Luck

Chuck S