<VV> F/C engine grounds

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 22:19:41 EDT 2005

just spent time under George's 61 rampside,pulled the starter to have it loadtested/rebuilt; cranked slow-hard when hot...when i handled the battery ground cable,I found it was loose --'bolted' to the generator end/bracket bolt,with the rubber grommet...where should the ground cable be attatched?(put it on the end bolt,like late cars,for now),and where are the braided ground straps (that aren't there) supposed to attatch?pix would help me get this really nice rampy running reliably again...TIA,Tom Z/acorns