<VV> Re: Corvair Cheerleaders-Literally (now without CorvairContent) NO CORVAIR

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 23:18:22 EDT 2005

OK, my daughter (now a first year law student) is no longer a cheerleader,
but she was (for 10 years) up through last year, and frankly, I grow a
little sick of this whole conversation.

Real Cheerleaders are not bimbos like the make-believe types you are all
panting over.  They are true athletes who train hard and work hard.  Unlike
football or basketball, Cheerleader seasons last all year. Cheerleaders
train hard, just like other athletes, and they work hard to perform their
craft.  Many of the stunts they do are dangerous, and they have many
injuries.  Just look at this photo of my daughter:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/95344948/95345277jOuQmr
- see the forehead scar?  That was a 3" gash she suffered when a flyer fell
out of a stunt onto her - she was only 14 year old at the time.  I repaired
it.  She went right back to practice the next day.

Grow up, boys!!

Bill Hubbell