<VV> Head Torque

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 14:38:17 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/12/2005 11:08:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
NicolCS at aol.com writes:

Ah  So!  Good point, Batman.
The engine ID stamping clearly indicated TO  (Tonawanda) on every Corvair
engine that I have ever seen and those marks  are only stamped on assembled
engines
regardless of where they were cast.  Perhaps the tool I have was used for
rework  only?
Craig