<VV> was head torque, now special double socket

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 00:12:19 EDT 2005

<snip> Craig, what is the brand name on the tool? <unsnip>

My Corvair cylinder head double socket was made by MAC tools.  It says "MAC
tools, Sabena, Ohio   SC 64".  I contacted MAC about 15 years ago to see if
they had any more stashed away and they said no and that it was a "special" made
exclisively for a commercial customer. (GM presumably since it came from a GM
tool crib).
Hope that helps.
Craig (Still smirking about Charles' van) Nicol