<VV> Where are the PA-mini reports?

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 10:16:24 EDT 2005

 Oh Ok.
 Great Show! We didn't bring a car, but that was
alright, as there were plenty of other club members
who left their cars at home. Weather was nice and
hotel seemed more than adequate for the event. There
was a wedding Saturday night that probably wasn't too
thrilled to have us there. It did provide some
entertainment to those interested and with Clark's
set-up next door, there was no good excuse for the
guests to show up without a gift!
 Lots of faces from VV - Smitty & Helen were there -
they have a faith in these cars (and Smitty's
expertise) that is close to without equal. Nice to see
the Spyder!
 Vendor selection was very good. Represented were
Corvair Ranch, Clark's, Corvair Underground, John
Sweet, Mike Harrison, John Moody, A&L Corvair (Al &
Larry Ashuer), KC Vairbrush (Kevin Clark), Joe
Darinsig, and a couple others I can't remember. Of
particular note was the supply of NOS and
rechromed/reconditioned parts available. Not much in
the way of rusty/greasy junk.
 Since we left the Vairs at home, I can't tell you
much about the moving events. Concours had a nice
selection of cars. Lots of late Corsa coupes and
verts.
 We had a great time with many Corvair friends we
don't get to see nearly enough. It felt more like a
family reunion at times than a car show. BTW - It was
our youngest son's first show, and he seemed to enjoy
it very much.
 Our thanks to the various clubs and members involved
in the show. Your hardwork is much appreciated.

 Mike Stillwell
 YS-117