<VV> Fall Corvair Affair (CORSA/NC)

CORSABILL at aol.com CORSABILL at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 14:56:01 EDT 2005

Fall Corvair Affair is fast approaching (Oct 7-9).  The host hotel has agreed
to extend the deadline for reservations to Sept 15.  The local number for
Hilton North Raleigh is 919-872-2323. If you should have any trouble in
making reservations, please get me an email with your problems and
I will try to help.
Tracy Serviss (MSU89GRADI at AOL.COM) is handling registrations.  Please
get your registration in as soon as possible, we would like for you to join
us for a nice weekend.

Looking forward to seeing many friends at this show, Bill Loftin