<VV> 1963 Greenbrier For Sale

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 18:20:33 EDT 2005

D'oh!

It's still for sale, by the way.  Anyone interested?

Contact me at thefladge at hotmail.com

Charles

NicolCS at aol.com wrote:
I'm really interested, but if I'm to have a van, it has to be an automatic.
Would it be possible to convert it to a PG? (GGGG!!!)
Craig N.

After more than 11 years, I've decided to sell my 1963 Greenbrier.
It's in excellent mechanical condition but needs some body work. Charles

1963 Greenbrier for sale:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrierforsale.htm