<VV> Wheels and Tires Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 13 20:16:03 EDT 2005

Short answer:
Like many things, it depends.  If we're talking about the usual off the
shelf wheels, then 205mm wide up front and 235 in the rear pretty big.
Aspect ratio depends on what diameter, but you could consider a
205/60-15 front and 235/55-15 a "big" setup.

Long answer:
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan