<VV> Re: Virtual Vairs -- Wheels and Tire Question

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 21:07:05 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/13/2005 8:20:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Subject:  <VV> Wheels and Tires Question
To:  <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

Hi All!  I posted  before that I am new to Vairs in general.  We are getting
ready to  start tearing in to my 66 corsa convertible. We are looking at
putting some  different wheel and tire combos underneath.  So what is the
biggest  wheel and tire combo you'd all recommend without rubbing  the
metal???

I have 7x15" rims with 215/50x15 tires on my '69 Coupe and have plenty of
clearance.  Looks good too.  Not too much tire for the car.  I'm  using the 15's
only because I have front disc brakes.

Joe Dunlap
Florida
2 Corvairs, buncha other stuff - but got my eye on an  UltraVan