<VV> PG pouring out fluid

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 00:03:18 EDT 2005

I've used trans sealer in old transmissions before. It has ALWAYS
failed. Never used the stuff. If the trans has old tired seals and
gaskets the sealer will soften them. That's what it's supposed to do.
However, if the seals are old enough to need it, then they are old
enough to disintegrate when they get softened. I went through legal
nonsense with the gunk brand people in the past and they're statement
even though they wrecked two good transmissions is that you should
not used their sealer on 'old' transmissions with  old seals and
gaskets. I read they're statement and realized that they had a great
racket going. They will tell you it should be used on newer
transmissions with newer seals and that it's not for old ones.
... um I guess it was I mistake for reading their copy on their product.

NEVER used the stuff. Just rebuild or replace all seals and gaskets.
-Cash