<VV> SCC Fall meeting pictures

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Wed Sep 14 18:04:22 EDT 2005

All,

again Max Rueegg did us the favor and sent some pictures of the
Swiss Corvair Club meeting, this time near Graubuenden in the Davos
region, Switzerland.
Seems there was rainy weather, but I am sure this could not harm
the excellent food and wine in the restaurants ;-)

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapterswi/meet200509/meet200509.html

Thomas

PS: Today I happily tinkered with the electrics in the wagon engine bay,
bypassing the battery lead in the little horrid plastic thingy, and sure
expect a very eager to start Corvair soon ... and hopefully to join the
next SCC meeting ...

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan