<VV> SCC Fall meeting pictures

Thomas Stingl ts1 at corvair.de
Thu Sep 15 17:15:02 EDT 2005

Bill H. wrote:
> They should put in a bid for an "Eastern" convention!!!!!

I also believe they have the nicest cars in Europe. My own Corvairs
would not even earn a "beaters award" ... maybe only a price for
nice muffler sound ;-)

Arjay wrote:
> What is it about Corvairs in Europe that makes them look so, uh, at home?

For me it is among else the perfect size of them - with pleasantly more engine
than contemporary European vehicles ...

> those nifty ziggity-zaggy emblems on both the cars and the shirts...where
> can I get one of those?

Just email the SCC president or one of his deputies, listed on the website.
They should know ...

Urs Tanner sent some scanned snapshots of the same event, I just uploaded them
to the bottom half of the already mentioned web page
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapterswi/meet200509/meet200509.html

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan