<VV> 1967 Corvair - no options on ebay again

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri Sep 16 11:40:15 EDT 2005

At 07:07 hours 09/15/2005, mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:
>Item #: 4575937572
>
>That 1967 Corvair with no factory options is on ebay again.

We have a "rare" 1967 500 coupe with no options here in the driveway,
daily driver.

>It is cool to see a Corvair in that kind of shape.

This one is really nice and obviously has seen very little use and
has evidently been kept indoors for much if not most/all of its life,
judging from the condition of the interior which isn't dampwarped,
sunburned or otherwise cooked... or is a very good restoration.

>It's weird how some cars seem to show up there more than once.

Didn't make reserve, gets run again.   The owner of this one is
obviously asking serious bux for the car.    It *would* be a
relatively easy project from which to make a Seniors car if the rest
of it is really like the photos.    ...brings back the topic of how a
stripper is a good start for building a serious Seniors car since
there's so little to subtract points from during a concourse judging.

tony..