<VV> no corvair content pop mech article oct 05

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri Sep 16 02:42:52 EDT 2005

At 06:58 hours 09/15/2005, robert harvey wrote:
>Heads Up!!!
>page 76 "The China Syndrome"
>Talks about how in late 06-early 07 China will be selling cars here.
>average Chinese auto worker makes less than $3 dollars an hour.

At least two of the Big Three already have factories in China.    And
according to what I've been told, they're making cars there already,
for Pacific Rim and eastern Europe customers.    Shouldn't be real
hard to gear up to produce cars for the US markets... so somebody can
pocket even more profit.

tony..