<VV> 64 Contv.

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 15:33:28 EDT 2005

Scott,

I haven't called about the car that you talked about on VV, but was curious if you know more, or have personal knowledge of the car.  I can call, but would rather hear from someone knowledgeable of Corvairs if they are familiar with it.

There is also a 64 Spyder (gray) on E- bay in Titusville, Fl. (Item # 4573981049) that I am familiar with, but am not interested in.  Anyone on VV happen to be one of the bidders?

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl. (About 15 miles from Titusville, Fl.)