<VV> My Project & Clean-up

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 16 17:06:57 EDT 2005

Group
(sounds of hades freezing over)

Actually, the coin-op car wash can cure a lot of ills when bringing home your latest find, especially if the wife don't know its headed for  the yard.

I needed to put a rear seat in the EUM to take it to the Autofair tomorrow. The ULTRA model in it was all gone across the top due to heat and sunlight. The best one I could find was in the rustbucket donor car, and I had it in my storage building. Got it out, and BOY was it stained up. (recovered in some strange cloth) I figured, well let's take it to the coin op car wash.

Set the seats down, sprayed with Purple Stuff (cleans everything), and after about 4 minutes with the pressure wand, all stains gone. 2 days lying in the back of the truck drying out, and in the car it went.

Did the same to the green stuff on the 95 Camaro seats I got from the junkyard. Grease and green stuff gone, with just a spritz of Purple Stuff, and a couple of bucks at the carwash.

Hank