<VV> OT GM woes (longish rant)

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 15:41:01 EDT 2005

     And I thought that my 81 Plymouth Reliant Wagon was BOXY!!  The Scion makes the Reliant wagon look like a Bonneville racer.  Before you laugh, the Reliant gave us 15 years and 191,300 miles of service before the Chrysler body rusted away, the Mitsubishi 2.6 liter engine was still going OK.
     Frank "long memory" Burkhard