<VV> instrument green paint?

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sat Sep 17 21:59:36 EDT 2005

Find a spray can of "Federal Safety Green" (Rust-o-leum??) and I think youll
agree that it looks pretty close.  It made the gauges in a spyder I had
years ago look GREEN and not white.  It also did not make them dimmer.
Otherwise, I think its close to a sea-mist green crayola <gg>

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX