<VV> Octane

Wade Halsey HiHal at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 18 07:32:37 EDT 2005

Hello Tom,

I'm in central Ohio (Chillicothe) and use 93 octane Shell premium in my
69 110. Even 93 doesn't stop all pinging with the smog heads on hot
summer days.

Call Craig Keller at 740-363-4547. He lives in Delaware and has been
active in the Columbus club in the past. He also does body and paint
work on Corvairs.

Wade Halsey