<VV> RE: Last Canadian Corvair

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Sep 18 11:42:30 EDT 2005

The latest one I know about is the turbo 'vert that Don Hoffman and Les
Honke recently rescued, #6058 (79 from the end):

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767006058.htm

Oshawa should have the info but the way it's organized (all models mixed
together) means that it would be a bit of work for GM Canada. Translation:
Not sure they would do it!

--Kent

  _____