<VV> Re: 63 for sale cheap north central ny.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 17:26:48 EDT 2005

i am relaying this to the group in attempt to help out. i can relay the whole
description to anyone interested.  it is a long carefull note on the cars
condition. he  lives near Cold Brook, NY, which is about 25 miles E.NE of Utica
(up Route 12to Route 8).
For whatever reason my new work email won't take email from AOL or AOL-owned
companies.  You can e-mail me at my previous work email (amliet at sunyit.edu).
They haven't cut off my email there yet, but may soon. Best bet is to call me
at home
 (315-845-6414 on weekends) or my cell phone (listed below).
Thanks,Tom Amlie   315-723-3873 (cell)
posted by tim colson hoping to save it from the crusher with thanks to the
group for bandwidth