<VV> The Corsa's New Shoes

Paleofish sbuna at unm.edu
Sun Sep 18 21:36:48 EDT 2005

> Way to go girl!   You da Man!   gggg      If you'd left it up to that Caveman
> Brother of yours.....you'd need oxygen if you drove to Denver! LOL!
>
> Tell us...how do you like drtiving it?   When will you cut the rears?
>
> Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug

It drives fantastic now.  It corners great now with the wider tires.
Unlike the other cars we have lowered the tires don't rub in tight
corners.

I think we are going to leave the rear springs the way they are right now.
My only compliant about the new tires are that they are about 2.5 inches
shorter than the previous tires we had on the rear and the engine hum
loudly at 4k rpm not the 3750 that it used to.  we are depating goint to
215/60R14 on the rear would get us an inch on the 195/60R14.

the car is very happy with it is ULTRA trade with felow club members.

Sally