<VV> Front spoiler

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sun Sep 18 21:49:24 EDT 2005

I bought this spoiler and decided not to install it on mine, as it requires
drilling new holes, and I wasn't happy with the (apparent) fit, either. It
does not (cannot) use the holes used by the stock spoiler, which (holes) you
may not have, since you have a 65. All 66es have spoilers, hence holes.
     The stock holes are drilled horizontally into a flange. The holes
required for this item are drilled vertically into some part of the body
that I never worked out the other side of (the very frontmost part of the
trunk floor? a closed void?).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C