<VV> Rocker panel treating

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 12:07:24 EDT 2005

The body shop guy at the Corvair Ranch was telling us that spraying POR is a BAD idea.  It made him sick - like couldn't walk sick. He wasn't sure if it was the POR or the thinner you have to use.  I was going to use a large bottlebrush type thing to brush the POR on the inside of my rockers.  Of course the ends of my rockers are so far gone there's a big hole there  - big enough to put a brush in anyway.  I haven't done it yet though so we'll see....

mike

<snip>

Anyone spray POR-15 paint inside?  What did you use to spray it with?

Thanks
Doug Barneck