<VV> Platinum Plugs/Silverstone Plugs

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Mon Sep 19 16:54:29 EDT 2005

I have tried every expensive and cheap plug on the market.  The very
best by far is the Beru Silverstone Model S6.  They are silver (not
platinum) and they have copper gaskets and they are in a way fairly
old-style.  Many of these people have a nice plug tip and aluminum
gasket?!  What's up with that?  I used to us 44ff or 46ff AC plugs
(depending on the car) but they only lasted 1-2 years and they fouled
fairly often.  I have had Silverstones the longest in my Judson Sedan
and it has gone 2 years and 12,000 miles and I have not touched
them.  You can get them at www.performancedepot.com although I can
never find them on the site I just email them (have for years).  Main
thing wrong with them?  About 6.89 a plug!  Ouch!

At 10:42 AM 9/18/2005, you wrote:
>Anybody using the Bosch Platinum Plugs?
>
>Jim Dallas
>MCCA
>CORSA
>GNRT
>A Whole mess of Earlies

>Change your options:
>http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can
leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and
lots of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html