<VV> Ole Valve Guide Eater

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 20 17:24:39 EDT 2005

When the obvious answers stop coming, the silly ones start.
Suppose that the holes in the pushrods are wrong.
Bottom hole too small - not enough flow to squirt?
Top holes to big - not enough pressure buildup to squirt?

In any case, if there's dribbling into the rockers, wouldn't all the
thrashing around at cruising RPM splash oil everywhere?  Are the
stems/guides really dry?  If you rev it to 3000 with the covers off, don't
you paint the garage?

Roger