<VV> Interesting Article ... (no Corvair)

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 20 23:39:56 EDT 2005

I wasn't going to join the "what is wrong with GM & the US auto
industry" fracas, as it's a topic that hits me a "bit close to home",
but here is an article worth reading that ran in the Detroit News this
past Sunday.

http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0509/19/A01-318432.htm

There is plenty of blame to be spread around, but if you read about the
"hardships" of the American autoworker herein, there are probably few of
you that won't be shaking your heads in bewilderment. Some of these guys
have been living in a dream world for decades. There are going to need
to be changes *thoughout*.

Jim Burkhard
currently an automotive engineer....