<VV> SF mechanic thank you

Tim Lang ttiimmllaanngg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 10:28:13 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the great information, everyone! Sounds
like M&J Vairmart in San Jose is the place. I'll check
it out as soon as my new baby arrives from Wisconsin.
It's in good condition now but of course I'll need a
mechanic eventually. (Though I'm going to try to learn
fanbelts and other maintenance.)

Perhaps I'll see if I can upgrade my AAA to the 100
mile free towing option.

Amazed at how helpful everyone on the list has been.

Thanks again,

Tim

<6.1.0.6.0.20050920195251.03c94008 at mail.earthlink.net>