<VV> Only one year to go!

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Wed Sep 21 14:50:31 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

The searchable archive of every virtual vair post from the beginning of time
is almost complete.  Everything up to Sep 2004 is complete and we are
closing in on the final year.

If you haven't given the searchable archive a try when you are looking for
answers to specific Corvair related questions, give it a shot at:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

You will need to register before you can see the archive... however,
registration is painless and takes only a few minutes.

I'd be very surprised if there is a question related to Corvairs that hasn't
been answered somewhere in the 217,000 posts in the forum... searching for
the answer you are looking for takes only seconds and it saves this group
from having to answer the same old questions day in and day out.

I encourage everyone to give the archive a try... I think you'll find it
useful.

Kind Regards,

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

 "Enzo Ferrari had a dream and Ferdinand Porsche crushed it!"