<VV> High Current Alternator

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 21 16:49:10 EDT 2005

I know that this has been discussed MANY times before (and I tried
searching the archive with no luck). With the computers in all of the
FLAPS that are open in the evening, what year and model car do I need to
ask for an alternator for to get a 100 amp alternator with external
regulator to rebuild the one on my Corvair? I did this over 20 years ago
and don't remember what car the alternator was off of.

Mike Kost