<VV> Corvair vandalism

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 17:41:05 EDT 2005

I tend to want to come up with sneaky ways to solve these things.

First thought was a sensitive motion detector alarm. You can find them
needing virtually no real installation..just power and a horn under the
hood.  Scare the crap outta the scumbags next time. I bet they lean on
or touch the car in the act.

Two...work something out with another friend who drives, who can park
in a vantage point where a small video camera, perhaps hidden in a box
on the package shelf, could tape the side of the 'vair.  You can get 6
hours on a video tape these days.  Put it in a Tide detergent box on a
package shelf, so it dosen't look like something worth stealing.  Sure,
it's a pain in the butt, but think how good you'll feel when you have
the varmits on tape!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===