<VV> AD: 2006 Corvair Calendars

Scott Trunkhill strunkhill1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 23:52:43 EDT 2005

Well I have gotten tired of of people downloading photos from my Web
site and printing out low-res calendars on their ink jets and selling
them on ebay.

I have created a high quality, professional printed calendar. It is
printed on 100 lb text weight high gloss paper, 11x17 in size and
contains 12 Corvair photos.

You can order a copy online at http://corvaircalendars.com (credit
cards are processed by Paypal) or snail mail a cashiers check or
money order to

Scott Trunkhill
407 Murrah Rd
North Augusta, SC 29860

If you are going to the Fall Corvair Affair in Raleigh or the Corvair
Affair show in St Augustine you can preorder a calendar at a reduced
price of $15 and I will deliver them to you at the shows. You must
order at least one week ahead of time to make sure I have enough
calendars and you have to pay by cashiers check or money order.
--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC, CORSA SC
corvair at trunkhill.com