<VV> RE: Interesting Article ...NOW Engineer (no Corvair)

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 21:47:56 EDT 2005

My employer, Intel is also hiring engineers of all disciplines, especially
Chem Es MEs and physicists.  I start a job on Monday usually filled by a
physicist.  A two year electronics degree and 25 years of experience do
count for something.  They would have hired a physicist with  couple of
years experience, if one had applied.  I cost more.

Dennis