<VV> Roger's Rant - NO CORVAIR (OK just a litttle)

Craig Eagleson cleagl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 12:11:59 EDT 2005

Roger,

I'd like to say how well put your little rant was.  I have one degree in theatre
(lighting design) and one in engineering (structural) and work in neither profession.
 However, I have a great job and think it is very important to like what you do
(engineering or otherwise).  It also helps that (for the most part) the folks I work
with are great.  And to make life even better, just head out to the garage and putter
with your favorite vehicle.  :-)

-Craig
cleagl at yahoo.com
'63 Spyder 'vert