<VV> LM lower windshield panel replacement

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:26:00 EDT 2005

Doug, I replaced mine with a repro from Clarks, I had no issues with the
shape of it. It fit quite well actually. Before I welded, I did re-install
my cowl vent panel to make sure it was sitting correctly with the trunk lid.
Lined up great! All I can suggest is clamping in place, or even drill a few
1/8 holes and put a few screws in to hold it in place to make sure it is
where you want it.
 Good luck!!!

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine
 I am about to replace the lower windshield panel with the repo that is
available. I have read many times that the curvature is not quite right. I
need some help on where to make the best cuts to get it to fit best. I can
weld. so let me know where on the panel the cuts need to be made and all the
way thru of just leading edge or the edge closest to the dash, etc.
Thanks
DougBarneck