<VV> Roger's Rant - NO CORVAIR (OK just a litttle)

Robert Hill corvairs at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 23 12:33:49 EDT 2005

Good advice.  I also have a degree in Engineering but have never put it to use.  Funny - I went into Engineering because that was "where the money" is.  I made my money in businesses totally unrelated to anything engineering wise.  To be honest, I can't imagine ever doing engineering work - I hated it when I was in college and think I would still hate it today!!

Do what you enjoy - money isn't everything and it certainly can't buy you happiness if you spend your whole work life being mserable!!!

Bob