<VV> RE: Interesting Article ...NOW Engineer (no Corvair)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 12:38:09 EDT 2005

One of the most-attractive aspects of an engineering career to me (for young
Americans) is that it provides a path for avoiding the draft. (Male) friends
of mine in the Viet Nam era fought that war in the US, making plenty of
money. Some of them thought "Viet Nam" was a customer . . . and they were
right. Of course, you have to get into some sort of defense-related
industry, but the scope of that standard seems to be growing like the
federal budget.

Joe Potts
Selective Service #8 47 44 230
Miami, Florida USA