<VV> Roger's Rant - NO CORVAIR (OK just a litttle)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 13:03:50 EDT 2005

Man, I just don't get that.  I love engineering.  I did in school and I do now.  I didn't love all the classes or all the things engineers have to do but overall I love it.  Takes all kinds I guess....  Do what you enjoy (if you can) is great advice though.

mike
<snip>

To be honest, I can't imagine ever doing engineering work - I hated it when I was in college and think I would still hate it today!!

Do what you enjoy - money isn't everything and it certainly can't buy you happiness if you spend your whole work life being mserable!!!

Bob