<VV> Corvairs for sale

sam pam and fam sgrabenhourst at charter.net
Sat Sep 24 14:11:44 EDT 2005

It looks like my projects need to go away. I have been fighting Carpul Tunnel and Arthritis this year and have not been able to do many of the things that I like, so if I do not have to look at the projects, the frustration level will go down. I have a 1963 Monza Vert that is almost ready for paint. It is a 4spd with 3:27 and I have 64 suspension and a 65 140 4-carb for it. I have all the parts, the engine looks to be a good running one and I purchased a new top, carpet, and paint. I also have any extra EM vert parts, a 64 Monza sedan that is a good solid project, with a 63 sedan parts car. A 64 Monza coupe with rusty floors. a 63 Corvan. Another 65 140 in parts with all machine work done and cam and headers. brand new with all parts. A 62-3 150 horse turbo, good running, no turbo or carb. Two spyder dashs, emblems, etc. a 64 3:55 posi. other 3:27-3:55 transaxles, 4spds and autos. One set 64 spyder wheel covers,one set 62-3 wire covers, and sets of 62-65 monza wheel covers. A single two barrel and intake. 4 - 102h, 62-3 engines. a couple 110h dist. A LM posi transaxle and drivelines, and way two many parts to list.  I will sell as a package deal. I will not seperate, so do not ask. Please respond off line if interested. The cars are located Near Newport, OR. They are not coastal cancer cars. They all came from dryer climates and are great solid projects. I want $2000.00 for everything, or will consider trade for one nice driver, or half cash and trade for a not so nice driver. I really want to have one that I can drive. E- coupe,  or LM two or four dr.

Thanks,
Sam Grabenhorst