<VV> 62 Rampside Rear Suspension/Motor & Trans Replacement

hauppauge21 at comcast.net hauppauge21 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 16:04:52 EDT 2005

I just received all the replacement rubber for my Rampside rear suspension. I'd like to give the Wishbone a new coat of paint also. Would it be easier to just drop the assembly   from the truck to replace everything?
The rear of the truck seems to be lower than the front. Time to change the coils too?? I'm also going to replace the complete brake line system from the MC to the wheel cylinders.
THANKS!