<VV> Fw: Corvair (no Corvair content, strangely enough)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 24 16:31:00 EDT 2005

The biggest joke may be that this functional illiterate was accepted by
any accredited college.

Stephen Upham

hi, i have a couple of questions about the worth of a corvair my
grandmother has.   its a 65 with 74 origanal miles she is the only
owner of the car.  the bad news is it needs a lot of work my father and
i were going to restore it but im in college and there's no time.  its
been siting for 4 years and age has cought up with it.  i have pics of
it if you think it will help.  the good news is that the engine is
origanal along with the transmission they still work good, the paint is
not  the origanal but it was painted many years ago the origanal color
but it will need to be painted again.  im not sure what i should sell
it for cause i dont know if it is worth anything or not.  if you know
anything about what the car is worth or have me talk to a different
person you know or if you dont do this type of thing i understand and
thank you for your time.

                                   Sal.