<VV> NY Times Today, Sunday

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Sep 25 10:35:27 EDT 2005

In today's New York Times (Sunday, Sept 25), in the New Jersey Section
(included with the paper only in and around New Jersey) there appears a
small feature on my local CORSA Chapter, NJACE, with a picture of two of my
Corvairs and quotes from both myself and NECC president Brian O'Neill.

The timing is nice because the club has a mall show coming up next weekend
and this article mentions that.

The writer spoke to several of the club members and I supplied him with a
great deal of information, and the photographer took about 100 shots, but
the space allotted to the piece was relatively small and so relatively
little appears.  But it's positive exposure!

To the best of my knowledge this article does not appear online.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net