<VV> White vacuum carb thingy

Kirk Eck kc_eck at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 26 12:42:44 EDT 2005

I broke my vacuum choke control (white carb vacuum thingy) this weekend while installing my carbs, the face of it popped off, here is my cheap guy question.  Can I repair it or do I need to get a new one?  It it pretty new and looks okay it just came apart, I was thinking I could epoxy it together, is this a bad idea?

Of course I need one of these ASAP, the Great Plains Corvair Round Up is this weekend you know. If I need a new one can I get it locally or only from one of our fine vendors. Are our Vairs the only model that used these?

Thanks