<VV> White vacuum carb thingy

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Mon Sep 26 13:43:49 EDT 2005

The caution I have regarding gluing it back together is that it might leak vacuum.  I broke one and tried to snap it back together.  It held, but leaked vacuum and caused that carb to not work with the vacuum near zero for that carb.  Just plug the choke pulloff port until you are able to get a replacement.  It should work OK until then or adjust the choke as needed.
-- Larry