<VV> Re: NO CORVAIR?

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 20:07:20 EDT 2005

Hi:

Just a friendly reminder to reinforce Tim's point.

Although the myriad of issues that are posted here are mind bending, lets please try to respect the posting guidelines.  I too read them all, but would appreciate your continued focus on automotive issues with particular interest to our rear engine, air cooled, North American manufactured beauties.

Thanks in advance for your continued respect and in the good to see category, thanks for being diplomatic when you have a difference of opinion on a particular post. As always, there are various ways to skin the cat.

Still learning....

Regards, Garth

Late Power Glide Sedans Rule!